Thursday 23 June 2016

Congrats, have a wonderful day!

Good morning folks. 
It's been a busy week in my craftroom, with all these posts and what!
I thought I could have a quiet end to the week as I had made my card for this week's Cardz4Galz inspiration post, WRONG. Yep I'd written the wrong theme on my calendar! Anyway I managed to grab a little time to make something just in time.
This week our theme for you is -

PINK and BROWN

Here is my card for your inspiration.


I used Memento Rich Cocoa to stamp my sketchy blooms from Altenew's Painted Flowers, as well as the stamped part of the greeting on a die cut white card panel. Painted Flowers is a three part stamp set, background, shadow and outline, so I did the outline stamping first as I wanted the layout down first before I added the colour. I then stamped the solid flower in Angel Pink and the shadow in 2nd generation Rose Bud. For the little buds I stamped some Rose Bud onto a block and used a water brush to add a bit of colour. I hope you'll forgive me for a little bit of green foliage, I suppose I could have stayed with the brown shades but honestly I forgot, I did leave the small leaves uncoloured though!
I die cut a CONGRATS using an ancient Cuttlebug plate and a piece of v pale pink, almost white glitter card. A few sequins completed my card and the finished panel was glued flat onto a white base card.
OK, that's it from me. Please check out the rest of the team for more pink and brown inspiration.

I'd like to join in over at -

       

Grab our logo
How does your garden grow


22 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful. What can be more pleasing than flowers and bling.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty and elegant! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful 3 step stamping--gorgeous color choices and great use of the sketch! Thank you for celebrating PP300 with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Julie! I love this stamp set and it is oh so pretty in pinks and browns. So glad you joined our 300th celebration at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, pretty stamps and love the soft pink shades.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this is really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie, this is a very pretty card, the stamps are beautiful.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card Jules!!
    Looking forward to craftin this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is absolutely perfect, so crisp and beautiful! Thank you for participating in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card Julie it's so gorgeous beautiful stamping and I just love your layout..

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jules I LOve this pink/brown combination ... do not be shocked if I 'borrow' this as that set is anxiously awaiting a play day! LOvely addition to our CTS gallery!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card. So very delicate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW ... this is one GORGEOUS card Jules. Beautiful design with your spray of flowers. Love pink and brown together ... great combo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Absolutely stunning! Great color choices. This card is clean and simple perfection. I LOVE it! Thank you for joining The Paper Players in our 300th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been searching around SCS and Pinterest and THIS is the most beautiful card I've seen all day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. came across your card on pinyerest - truely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card and your helpful directions.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)