Friday 24 July 2015

Reminder

Morning all and welcome to post to remind you of the latest challenge over at Uniko where I'm GDing this month.

Here is my  card for their challenge -

BLACK and WHITE with the optional twist of  a COLOUR


I made this for my daughter's friend's retirement. She likes gardening and wears a lot of bling, this seamed quite appropriate.

The starting point was the same as my previous card for Uniko (here), a die cut panel framing the gerbera daisy stamp. This time I chose a larger die and kept it monochrome but decoupaged a couple of extra layers to give it added depth and added a bit of Glossy Accents in the middle.  I filled in the background to the stamp with a black Copic pen and mounted it along with some black die cut flourishes on a white card base. A few silver diamontes and a simple sentiment completed it.

I'm sure the girls over at Uniko would love for you to pay them a visit and join in the fun. You have until next Friday to link up.

I'm joining in at -

Photobucket        Take It, Make It Challenge
                          No Design Paper                                 Anything Goes                                   

6 comments:

  1. Yummy card Julie - full of classy elegance and stunning dimension.
    Thanks for being a wonderful GD this time. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Uniko designed that gorgeous daisy just for you - stunning, what you always create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension on the flower - it is so striking! The black and white with a touch of bling is very elegant. Thanks for joining us as GD :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squee! Jules, I ADORE this 3D daisy in black and white with the flourish and all the bling!! I'm totally pinning this one!! I've been away so I don't remember if I said this before; congratulations on the guest design spot! I will do my best to play before it's too late! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I just saw on Lolly's blog that today is your birthday! Happy, Happy Birthday, Jules, and many, many more!! Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this ..... black and white always looks amazing! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)