Tuesday 23 June 2015

Dies and Punches

Good morning and welcome.
If you are looking for my Cards und More post please scroll down.
It's Tuesday, it's 9 o'clock and it's time for a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz, where we aim to show that making masculine cards is easier than you think.
Now to our latest challenge of -

Use A Die or A Punch

Well that was right down my alley and it allows me to show a card I made awhile ago for my Grandson who was going to a school friend's Creepy Crawly themed party. 


I used quite a few dies and punches to make this box card but its basically circles and ovals with a bit of punched and die cut foliage.
Here are a few close ups of the bugs I made.

    


The dragonfly is just the caterpillar with white wings! I used lots of bits from the bits box in this and hi lighted some of the features with white gel pen. Even the paper on the flaps was left over from another project. The antennae and  legs were circles with thin strips cut away with a circle punch.

OK, now it's your turn. It doesn't have to be as complicated as this so long as you use dies and/or punches on your project, of course we'd love it if you focused on them.

I'm joining in at -

Stamping Sensations - Dies and Punches
Creative Inspirations - Male Creations
Love Rubber Stamps - Use a Die Cut



Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. :)

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation! Love all the critters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much detail in your critter creation. It's very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...so creative, Jules! Bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have serious bug envy!! These are simply brilliant...you clever girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun!! Wonderful!!
    Sandy xdx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jules, that is so cute and so clever! I love these box cards and your lil' diecut bugs look right at home in this design. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Loves Rubberstamps for our ‘Diecuts’ challenge. We’re so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a real work of art Julie and so much fun.

    Super use of your dies and punches and perfect for our theme.

    Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations although I am not sure which elements are stamped (we are primarily a stamping challenge) ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! You are so clever, and I bet your grandson's friend LOVED his card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly fulfilled the requirements of creepy, crawly, and WILD, Jules! This must have been the hit of the party! Fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness ! this is super adorable, love love love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow and WOW!! This is so amazing and clever and cute. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He did indeed love it. It was still up some 3 weeks after his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, I love all those cute bugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of the best pop-up box card I have ever seen! Just AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you could join Loves Rubber Stamps with such an amazing project!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie, this is AMAZING!!!! Love all the creepy crawlies, you must have some patience! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)