Wednesday 22 March 2017

Golden Bells

Good afternoon. 
On a Wednesday I'm usually too busy to get a post written up, unless it's a scheduled one, as it is my craft class but for one reason or another I've been at home in the craftroom!
Whilst checking through my blog feeds I saw that the latest challenge at Merry Monday is all about bells. That reminded me that I had a Christmas card that I didn't share at the time that would fit the bill perfectly. (Sorry Nich!) Rather appropriately is was one I sent to one of the craft class girls.


I've used this layout before on a couple of other cards, using the evergreen bough, sentiment and bell from the Christmas Bell Medley set by STAMPlorations. 
I stamped and masked the bells, then added the foliage in green. I added some white gel pen over the branches to add some dimension and drew in some strings with a black fine liner. 
I coloured the bells with Copics then using a Versamark pen I inked the band and embossed with gold EP. To finish I embossed the sentiment in gold to match.

I'm joining in over at -


9 comments:

  1. Hi Julie this is a stunning card those bells are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such perfect masking on this gorgeous card Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your trio of bells in the pines, Julie! The gold embossing adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trio of golden bells is just lovely Julie! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is perfect. I like the color combo and the gold embossed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS design, & I love the colors! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a masking queen! How lovely is this card, love it! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a nice card with those bells hanging with the pine branches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)