Thursday 16 March 2017

Giftabella

Good morning all.
Is it really a fortnight since my last Thursday post for Cardz4Galz? Must be as it's time for a brand new one! This time it's -

IN THE PINK

Here is my card.


I could have gone down the flower route but I decided to use my new Stamping Bella stamp, Giftabella. If you look carefully you will see some flowers in the form of a MFT coverplate die.
The starting point for this was the sketch at Sunday Stamps and I kept very close to the brief only using shades of pink and neutrals.
The image was stamped and fussy cut after using Copics to colour and layered over the background. The circle from the sketch was used just for the sentiment and the flowers on the sketch were the parcels.
For more inspiration check out the rest of the team here.

I'd like to join in over at -

      Take It, Make It Challenge

Please do grab our logo to display on your own blog     Grab our logo
Anything Goes                                        Ladies and Girls            

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie this is a stunning card the image is just so pretty. I love the sketch. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty creation and feels very feminine with the soft colours, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Allsorts challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And so nicely colored too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More and Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card with a pretty image and gorgeous background die cuts.
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun design. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)