Tuesday 29 March 2016

Cardz4Guyz

Good morning.
Hope you had a fun filled Easter weekend and that the weather didn't spoil it too much.
As it's Tuesday it must mean it's time for another challenge at Cardz4Guyz.
This week Helen has chosen the theme of -

SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH A

OK, what can you come up with? I thought of Angling, Animals, Automobiles, Anniversary, Agriculture, Apparel, Art, antique and my choice ALIEN!


I used a digi stamp which I printed then coloured and fussy cut. The backing papers are from NitWits 'Spaced Out' collection and the sentiment computer generated. My laptop went down the other day so I took the down time to have a big clear up and sorted and threw out all my bits that I'd put to one side for later use. I recognised some as from nearly 10 years ago when I used to craft in our caravan while Al worked away on the barn, so they were unceremoniously ditched and found the back of the range! I don't know about you but I have loads of DPs that I have saved from mags over the years. I don't use half as much as I used to. It's too good to ditch but what can I do with it?

Anyway, enough of me rambling back to business, please check out the rest of the DT for more fab inspiration and why not join in?

I'd like to join in over at -

     The Stamping Boutique
                                          Masculine



2 comments:

  1. LOL!! this made me smile Julie, such a great card and I love the paper ( you can always rely on Nitwits!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, thanks for playing at sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)