Wednesday 23 September 2015

Dee's Christmas Stamp set

Welcome to a post to announce the launch of a new stamp set by the wonderful Dee at STAMPlorations.
This latest set is called Christmas Bell Medley.
Here are a couple of cards I made using these fab new stamps



                                         

As you can see from the rest of the set I've only scratched the surface of what you can do with these beauties.

The observant of you may have recognized elements of my ATSM post earlier today, here.

   
For the silver bell garland I was inspired by a vintage card with glitter overlay on a printed background I found on line. For this card I stamped the bells masking as I went, adding some holly leaves, berries and some silver evergreen boughs. I coloured the leaves and bells with Copics and to sparkle up the bells I doodled patterns with a Versamark pen before adding fine silver embossing powder. The panel was die cut with a pierced rectangle from MFT and mounted on pads then the greeting was stamped on the base card.
My second card is really quick and easy. I stamped and masked the holly leaves, berries and evergreen boughs on a square of white card then coloured using Copics and added Glossy Accents to the berries and holly leaves. With my Versamark pen I flicked some areas of the evergreen and added a dusting of white detail embossing powder to represent snow and stamped the greeting in red. The top panel was cut using a MFT pierced square then double mounted on red and gold mirror card before mounting on a cream square base card from my stash.
To celebrate the release we are having a mini blog hop.
For more details of prizes and time scales, pop over to the main blog but if you comment on this post you could win!

I'm joining in over at:-

               Grab our logo
                                                               Sparkle

Sweet Stampin Christmas - Festive Decor


27 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful showcase of cards and a cool stamp set. Thanks for the hop :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and silver bells. The multicoloured ones are pretty as well. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the simple looks and creative way to use the stamps from that new set.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Love your cards Julie!! The hanging bells are gorgeous!! And your card for ATSM is also very beautiful!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Awesome coloring on those gorgeous bells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the designs of these cards. The bells really POP with your coloring and glitter - so festive:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the designs of these cards. The bells really POP with your coloring and glitter - so festive:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all of your card, the CAS one is so elegant, and I have to say I do love the colours on your ATSM card, simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey :) It is so awesome how different good they look. I like them :)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your cards (including the ATSM one) are amazing! You really showcased that bell stamp! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Jules. Great job of showcasing Dee's newest stamp release. LOVE the images ... and love how you've used them. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your embossed card, it looks so classy and this is a beautiful set of stamps.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super elegant cards Jules, many thanks for joining our Sparkle week at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super elegant cards Jules, many thanks for joining our Sparkle week at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards Jules - especially the silver with the blue bells.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wahoo you made my day with these beauties! Love the way u dressed the bells in your first card :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards, lovely images and sparkle.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    If you are interested: Mervi’s Candy & Challenge is going on at my blog till the end of September;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  19. with Deepti new stamp you show so adorable christmas card Julie
    I love the first one with silver leaves and the second one with traditional christmas colors
    lovely sample Julie..Deepti must be proud of you (and Shery too)
    hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your bell cards, especially the silver bells one. Your coloring is just beautiful, and I like the vintage feel you got with the silver accents.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Julie, you have colored the bells magnificently, I love the bells in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both your cards are so beautiful. Beautiful masking to achieve a string of bells. Great idea. Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers.
    Regards,
    BozenA DT HLSCC

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards. Especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, these are fabulous. I'm amazed at what you did with one stamp set. Truly you have really shown what can be done and it makes me blush when I think of how many sets I have and I've used ONE stamp out of the set. These are all gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our September challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just ordered this stamp set, and you have given me so many great ideas...I really love how you colored the bells and added sparkle on the first one...but, I love both cards! Really beautiful work, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards Julie, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for our September Holly challenge. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)