Friday 6 March 2015

Stencils and Stamps

Good afternoon crafting friends.
Today is the start of a new monthly challenge over at STAMPlorations and this is my card for your inspiration.


Can you guess the theme, well it's -


Well I had a great time playing with the new stencils from Shery and for my card I used the Leaf Print stencil along with my favourite Bloom Sketches Daisy stamp.
 I stamped the daisies then embossed using white embossing powder then coloured them with a w/c effect using DIs and then used the stencil to create the foliage by applying DI with a sponge. The happy birthday is stamped using the Sentiment Builders-Happy set. I mounted the top panel on a very slightly larger black one then on an A6 white base.

As usual Shery is offering:-
Winner
(voted by the design team)
prize: 2 stamp sets (3" by 5") if she used our stamps, 1 stamp set if you don't
+ guest designer spot in the May Challenge
Top picks
prize: 3 digi stamps 
+ the option to be a guest designer too in the May Challenge if you will use  STAMPlorations digi stamp (to be provided )OR if you already have STAMPlorations clear stamps
All winners and top picks will receive a personalized guest designer badge that they can display on their blogs, as well as a STAMPlorations guest designer watermark.
Frequent Players Spotlight. Play in all 3 challenges for the month for entries to the random draw. Prize is always going to be a stamp and stencil pack valued at $10.

So no excuses to have a go and join us this month.
Pop over to the DT's blogs for more info on their designs.
Milla GD
Becca DT
Tenia DT
Wei Wei DT
I would also like to join in the fun over at -

Mixed Media Card Challenge - (no birds for me)





14 comments:

  1. Your flowers looks so beautiful, like glowing, absolutely love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Jules (love the daisies as you know!!) the stencilled leaves are amazing, I really should be more adventurous with my inks!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this card just took my breath away! It's such an amazing example of incredible talent. Love how you used the stencils to create that ombré leaf background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This card is sooo beautiful Julie! Love the stenciling you've done with those gorgeous flowers!! Happy weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, you are amazing with those Bloom Sketches stamps! Every time you make a card with the daisy stamps, I'm blown away. And I love how you inked the background with the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing design, Julie! What a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card! love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing design Jules. LOVE your w/c daisies and the gorgeous stenciling for your background. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore the composition of your card and how you have created the different elements. Many thanks for choosing me to be a GDT for this months challenge. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers are gorgeous on this - they look so REAL! I want to reach out and touch them! thanks for playing along in the Mixed Media Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stenciled background is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the combination of white flowers and colourful, patterned background. ♥
    Thank you for playing with us at MMCC. Hoping to see you with us again in April!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)