Saturday 7 March 2015

Another party for Ben

Good evening bloggers.
I knew my card for the latest challenge would come in for one of Ben's parties and now he needs another for a double header next Saturday, so I used the same sketch but changed the colourway and character.That boy's social life is hectic!


I used the colourway over at Color Throwdown for this as I had a bit of a mental block over this to start with!


Hope the red I used is OK! It does match the paper which is from a NitWits set. The stamp is another bargain bucket buy from Mollie Bloom. I've not seen any new stamps from Claire for over a year now and her blog hasn't been updated for months, perhaps she has gone to pastures new.
I used Copics to colour as usual and the fussy cut the skateboarder out.

OK, must get on with some tea. It's been a gorgeous spring day and we've been planting apple and plum trees in the hope of starting an orchard as well as seeing to some new additions that arrived from the lambing pens this lunch time. I had to splint one of the lambs leg with a bit of ply and electricians tape as he had broken it. Luckily a friend knows a veterinary nurse who had some proper splints, so she popped down to do it properly, Good job too, as it was quite a serious double break. She did a really good job and he is now hopping on 3 legs with a bright green bandage over the splint.
I shall also join in over at -

Seize the Birthday - Masculine Birthday

5 comments:

  1. A fab card for a little chap Jules, lovely colour combo (quite fancy the wellies actually!!). Hope the lamb heals soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another card which will be loved, Jules! This is such a fun design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design and good coloring! I think this little skater boy is terrific! thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks mum. Ben has a better social life than me! Bless the poor lamb though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie this is fablous! So neat with beautiful coloring!
    Thank you so much for playing at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)