Saturday 28 February 2015

Mum

Good Morning crafters, hope the weekend finds you well.
As it's Saturday it must mean it's time for a new challenge over at Fantasy Stampers.
This time the theme of our challenge is -

MUM'S THE WORD

With Mother's Day in the UK nearly here you could go down that route but I chose to make a birthday card. 


I used an image from LOTV which may now be discontinued Teddy For Mum.
I coloured him in Copics to match the DP and then fussy cut him out.
I had seen a layout similar to this on the LOTV Ideas to inspire site and thought teddy would look good in it. I added some landscape details using my MB Country Landscape die and a MS grass edge punch. The papers are from a free set of NitWit papers in a mag, Bonnets and Bowties. The clouds were die cut using a Joy set from textured card.

OK, pop over to the main blog and check out the rest of the DT's inspiration then join us, we love it if you did. If you fancy being a GD for a couple of posts then why not add GD after your entry, a bit of fun to test the waters without all the DT responsibilities.

As I said a couple of days ago, the first lambs are down from the lambing sheds so I thought I would add a photo to show you. Its not too good as the ewes are very protective and hurried their charges away when I approached!


I shall enter the following challenges-
The Crazy Challenge - For my Mom

7 comments:

  1. A lovely "Mum" Birthday card Jules and the spring papers look really pretty too. Lovely to see your newest residents xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie, Jules - I don't have this stamp! I love the little horizon you made with the die-cuts too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules this is a gorgeous card I do love that image it is a shame that it is discontinued. Lambs - how cute though I expect they are lots of work. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like your idea and the image is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Jules! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)