Saturday 6 December 2014

CAS Christmas

Good Morning. I hope I find you well on this Saturday morning.
Christmas is only 19 sleeps away so I hope you are all ready for the big day. Moi, I'm nowhere near ready, most cards are written if not posted and the turkey is ordered but that's about it. So for all those who need a quick card, the latest challenge at Fantasy Stampers is -

CAS CHRISTMAS

It doen't have to be of a fantasy nature but we do want to see some stamping on your design, no digis allowed. Here is my card for your inspiration -


I used the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch to make this CAS card.


I used my Personnel Impressions 'Snowflake' stamps in embossed silver and Memento London Fog.
The Noel is an old Sizzlet die that I bought in a sale and not used, cut in silver mirror card. The border was cut using my Die-namics pierced rectangles and every thing was mounted flat, thinking of the post!

So go on join us in our last challenge before our Christmas break. Pop over to the main blog to check out what the rest of the team have been up to!

I shall also enter the following challenges-

Colour Me - Monochromatic 
Creative Inspirations - Silver and white only
Crazy4CAS - Something Old (My NEBUS Noel die)
Thanks for popping by, have a great Christmas!

9/11/14 PS - Although the Noel looks gold its just a reflection of the wood where I took the photo!

14 comments:

  1. Perfectly framed sentiment Julie! I love this!
    Thanks so much for joining CTS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that, mum. Simple but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jules, love the die cut "Noel" and the shimmery snowflakes are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so trendy and cool !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, this is beautiful! I love the shimmery snowflakes and the layers! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow the snowflakes are beautiful! I love this card. thank you for joining my challenge at creative inspirations this week. very much appreciated.
    Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun card, loving the pop of gold :) Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Colour Me...! We are delighted to have you and hope you will pop by again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, that isn't gold its the reflection of the wood in the silver mirror card. Should have said something about it in the post. Tricky thing mirror card. x

      Delete
  9. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jules. The gold and silver are so elegant. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful Christmas card! Love the die too..
    Thank you for joining Crazy for CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card love it. Thanks for joining us over at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)