Saturday 24 May 2014

Crazy for CAS

Good morning peeps.
This is my first post as a Guest Designer at Crazy for CAS. I was thrilled when I was asked to contribute to their latest challenge:-

BALLOON/S

It came as a result of my Easter card 'Hoppy Easter' which was chosen in their top 3.
Here is my card.


This little character is George from a free set from Molly Bloom which I coloured using Copics as follows:-

Blues - B12,14,18,93,95,97
Red - R32,35,37,39
Yellow - Y11,15,17
Grass - YG11,13,17
Grey - C0,3,5
The sentiment is from the same set and I completed the frame by drawing a border free hand with a fine liner.

I shall enter him the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations - Happy Birthday
Allsorts - Happy Birthday
So why don't you pop over to Crazy for CAS and see what the main DT have made for your inspiration

Don't forget the ACTION/MOVEMENT challenge is still open at Cardz4Guyz why don't you have a go?

7 comments:

  1. I love this card! So dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for our Birthday celebrations Julie, thanks so much for joining in the fun and good luck with all the prize draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your happy little card...very cute and well designed
    -Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at allsorts. Good luck with the blog hop and prize comments Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cas card - brilliant colouring - thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)