Saturday 12 April 2014

Photo Inspiration

Good morning.
Another Saturday so it's time for another challenge at Fantasy Stampers. This week the lovely Jan chose:-

A photo


Very pretty it is too. with Easter on the horizon I could have gone down that route but I decided to go off piste so to speak with my DT inspiration.



The link to the photo are the tulips and roses. In my card the background paper is of pink tulips on a yellow ground from NitWits and Tilda with a cross necklace carrying a single pink rose. There are also roses on the mount which I created with a Cuttlebug embossing folder after die cutting a circle with a Spellbinders die. The mount was cut smaller than the 6 x 6 base card and mounted on pads. This type of design is great for using odd bits of paper I have lying around in the bit box. I matched the colours in the tulips with Tilda's clothes and rose. I used Copics to colour as follows:-

Hair - E51,25,29,35,71
Dress - RV91,93,95,97
Shoes - RV91,93,95
Skin - E000,00,11,13,R20
Bow and Rose - RV000,02,04 YG11,13,17
Cross - Y11,15,17

So why don't you pop along to Fantasy Stampers and see what the other lovely DT's have created then have a go yourself.

I shall enter it in the following challenges:-
Creative Card Crew - Spring
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Flowers
Sketch Saturday - #305



7 comments:

  1. Very nice card, thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolie carte !
    Merci pour ta participation au creative card crew challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules very pretty card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card, and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple and sweet! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)