Monday 28 April 2014

LIM

Evening folks.
What a gorgeous day it has been around these parts today, positively tropical!
Cut the grass with the new mower and Al and I cut back the grass around the small copice that he planted about 5-6 years ago. Hopefully once the trees get a good canopy it will help keep the nettles at bay.
Anyway not much time for crafting til now.

I always try to enter the Less is More challenge but this week has been taxing me as it is a sketch and what I first thought of didn't work out. Anyway I kept at it and produced this little effort to honor Chrissie's sketch.




I played around with my Memory Box Starry Wreath and some black and gold mirror card I had lying around. In the end it turned out as a Christmas design but what ho! The greeting is from Go Kreate cut in the same gold mirror card. The ribbon was from the stash as were the Crafty Notions rainbow drops. I cut the two wreaths out then fit the gold one inside the black negative space. I mounted the final square on pads on a small black square base card.

OK that's a wrap for tonight, just time for a little TV with hubby after he takes the dog out!

3 comments:

  1. You can never be too early with Christmas card preparations!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty love the die you have used. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie what a super stylish card!
    Thank you for your LIM entry this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)