Monday 3 March 2014

Time to shop

Good afternoon peeps.
I know I posted this morning but I made this card for a couple of challenges on Friday and what with visits from Grandson, making extra cards etc I haven't got around to posting and if I don't do it now the entry date will expire and I wont have entered.


This card was made using DP's from Nit Wit's Perfect Pair, a beautiful set of gorgeous, yummy pink and green papers. Just the ticket for springtime. The image is from LOTV- Emma with presents which I coloured with Copics and paper pieced. Emma was coloured and the parcels were pieced except for the ribbons. The sentiment is also from LOTV. Lace, pearls and ribbon are from the stash.

I shall enter this card in the following challenges:-
Papertake Weekly - Sketchy free for all #81


Addicted to Stamps - Lace and Pearls
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and lace, fabulous card. Thanks for playing at CLF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, sweet image and papers. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! These soft colors are perfect for the little lady. Too cute!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the cute stamp and colours!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)