Tuesday 26 November 2013

Scandinavian Christmas tree

Evening bloggers.
 Just a quick post tonight as I wanted to share this card with you. I like a challenge and trying to make something to a brief really inspires me. The latest Marianne Design Divas challenge is to create a card with Ribbon and or a charm and include 3 Marianne elements. 
As I don't have many Marianne dies etc., this is always a little tricky. Then this aft while in our local Tesco I noticed a Christmas card which reminded me of one I made in a class a while back and so this is the end result.



The papers used are from a pad of Marianne Scandinavian Christmas, I think which was swashing around my Christmas paper box. I used 4 different ones intotal and the star on the tree is from a set of Creatables. (LR0112) The background paper was edged in Faded Jeans and the pot was cut freehand. Jute string, (does this count as ribbon?) and charm from the stash.

Right oh, must get on with the tea now so tatty bye.

2 comments:

  1. So original!!
    Thanks for joining MARIANNE DESIGN DIVAS ribbon and or charm challenge, goodluck and hope you will join soon,
    Hugs Blankina MDD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intresstring card design ,looks very beautifull.
    Thanks for join us at MDD challenge this month.
    Greets Gudrun MDD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)