Friday 22 November 2013

Gingerbread Tilda

Evening blog surfers. I'm a bit late posting today as I've been out doing a little Christmas shopping. Just a few odds and ends as number one son hasn't told me what he wants yet! Well I've nearly finished my Christmas cards and today's means one less to make before I have a mass writing session next week. 
It's based on a Tilda stamp that I picked up for half price the other week. I thought she was really cute.



The layout is from a sketch from the latest Sketch n Stash challenge. I like a good sketch as it always gives you some inspiration,
The papers are from a set I bought a few Christmases ago and never used, even though I liked them, as I couldn't think what to do with them. They are distressed on the edges with Vintage Photo then mounted on dark red paper. The background paper was also edged with a faux stitch stamp in Vintage Photo. The card base was made from some Bazzil craft card. Tilda was coloured in Copics in red and browns to match the papers. The greeting is from LOTV and pearls are from the stash.  

I shall enter it in the following challenges:-
Sketch n Stash -  Challenge 126
Crafty Ribbons - Stitching

Bye for now.





3 comments:

  1. A fabulous design, thanks for your entry in this weeks challenge at crafty ribbons
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, love the images and papers fab colours too.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card. The image is so sweet
    Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week.
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)