Tuesday 15 October 2013

Its only Christmas

Morning all. I'm now in Christmas card mode as I have finished my hubby's birthday card. I will post it later as I'm still struggling to download pictures that can't be scanned.
This is a card I made using a Micheal Powell stamp I bought last year.



The shape and size I found tricky but I mounted it on silver mirror card then dark blue card. The base card I stamped with a LOTV music stamp in Momento Ink 'London Fog' and edged in Tim Holtz 'Broken China'.
The image was coloured using Copics as follows.

Sky:- B93,95,97,99,BG01
Trees:- YG61,63,67
Snow:- C1,2,3,5,7
Houses:- BG01, RV000,02, R00, 02,
       E02,08, 35,37, Y00,02
Stars:-Y00, 06, YR16
Baubles:- V09,YR07,Y06,B05, YG06, R27
The baubles were then glazed to give a 3D effect.
The snowflakes are from two Sizzix dies in silver and white and a smaller green Woodware one in white. Crystal Stickles around the edge of the silver mount. 

Hope you like it. While looking around the blog world for inspiration I happened upon this site
Copic Marker Norge. Their latest challenge is Anything goes- its only Christmas.
I think this card fits the brief so here goes.
See you soon.




2 comments:

  1. Beautyful card! Thanks for joining us here at CMN!
    hugs from Siv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Untraditional Christmas stamp, but totally fantastic!!
    Love the colours and the design of your card. Wonderful ♥
    Thanks for joining us at CMN and Good luck
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)